Review: Oriflame Optimals White Foaming Gel Cleanser

Hey guys. Hope you all are doing well. I recently started using the cleanser for normal/combination skin from the Optimals range by Oriflame Sweden and thought to share my views about it with all of
you.




The Optimals range which includes cleansers, day and night creams are now based on the new formula which has the patented antioxidant LINGON 50:50. Antioxidants play a very important role in protecting our skin and keeping it healthy and young. This cleanser can be purchased through Oriflame consultants. 

Price

Its original price is Rs. 1100, however, after every 2 or 3 months there are discounts on a number of its products so one should grab them at those times. Its discounted price is Rs. 900. 

I had heard that the skin care products by Oriflame are really good so when I became its consultant I thought to give it a try and let me say that I was not disappointed at all.



Packaging

 I really like the packaging of this cleanser. It comes in a white opaque bottle with a pump on top for dispensing the cleanser which is of a gel like consistency. You only need a little of this product so I am sure this bottle will last me for a long time.

It claims to have whitening properties, however, I have not yet seen any whitening effects on my skin. But no doubt it does do the task of cleansing the skin really well. It removes any trace of makeup or impurities from the skin and leaves it clean and smooth. Thankfully, my skin doesn't feel dry after using this cleanser, but I go on and use my moisturizer afterwards anyways. It has a slight scent to it but it isn't anything unpleasant.


I applied some eye shadows, eyeliner and lip liner on my arm and then washed it with the cleanser to demonstrate how well it washes off the makeup. Here are the before and after pictures:






Lets take a look at some of its ingredients and the benefits they offer to the skin.

1. Glycerin

It has glycerin which has a number of benefits for our skin. It seals moisture in the skin keeping it hydrated and fresh, it helps fight problems of acne and easily removes dirt from the skin.

2. Sodium Chloride

 It is found in a lot of skin care products. It has cleansing properties and leaves the skin smooth and hydrated.

3. Hydrolyzed Cranberry Fruit/Leaf Extract

 It is an anti-oxidant which cleanses and nourishes skin.

Final Thoughts

 I do recommend this product as it does the job quite well. The only con of it that I could think of was that it can be taken along when travelling as the product might get  I believe this cleanser will be suitable for men as well. Do leave a comment below if you have tried this cleanser or wish to do so.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. Make up

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...