Review: Bourjois Brush Concealer


Hi guys. Today I am going to review a concealer. I am a newbie to the world of concealers and my very first concealer was the Brush Concealer by Bourjois Paris. I bought it in the shade Beige Clair. 




 To use the concealer you have to twist the bottom part of the sleek tube and concealer comes out from the synthetic brush at the top. I prefer this form of application over others as I am able to precisely control how much product comes out. It also makes the process of application smoother.



 My main concern when buying a concealer was that it should effectively hide my under eyes as I have the problem of dark circles around my eyes. I am more than satisfied because it provides enough coverage to hide any blemishes and pimples along with hiding the dark circles. After applying the product you need to blend it out with a brush or fingers work fine too.
Bourjois Concealer swatched on my arm:

After blending out:


 My face instantly feels illuminated and fresh after using this concealer. It gives a very nice illuminating and smooth finish on the face without setting into fine lines. Its texture is light and easily blendable because of its mineral formula.

Another thing which I really like about this concealer is that it is not shimmery which one can expect as the product claims to be ‘illuminating’. I definitely don’t want any specks of glitter in my concealer. I apply it to my under eyes as well as my eyelids and any blemishes that need to be fixed. I also apply a little around my nose area. It would also work great for highlighting the forehead, nose, cupid’s bow and cheeks.

I highly recommend this product. I've ran out of t once and this is my second purchase. I got it from Roop Singhar for Rs. 1050.
 What are your favorite concealers? Comment down below and let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Hello beautiful! I have nominated you for Liebster Award, click on the link below to know your questions! :)

    http://razeenzunair.blogspot.ae/2015/09/just-got-liebster-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello beautiful! I have nominated you for Liebster Award, click on the link below to know your questions! :)

    http://razeenzunair.blogspot.ae/2015/09/just-got-liebster-award.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...